Raw avatar Raw

Thanks To Illmatic - The Documentary/ Mixtape by Raw

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 4:11 PM

My name is Rory Morgan and I am a rapper who studies Music Management and Studio Production at Bucks New University. I have put together a documentary and mixtape called "Thanks To Illmatic" where I am paying homage to Nas, which I plan to release 08/04/2014.

Please can you take one minute of your time to watch the preview of my new music video "Thanks To Nas" which will be released 05/04/2014.

Thank you

Rory "Raw" Morgan

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Thanks To Illmatic - The Documentary/ Mixtape by Raw

Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 3:36 AM

fucc nasty nausea ,Biter!

2. Re: Thanks To Illmatic - The Documentary/ Mixtape by Raw

Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 4:38 PM

fuck. is there a "like" button for this troll. hahahha. friggin hilarious. fuck that fake ass nas character. have you heard some of his latest youtube releases for the upcoming album?? just. str8. corny.

homeboi nas just dont give a f$ about nothin no more. he coulda done better. he done tryin'a revive hip hop. his legacy is past. he grown old. drop the ball onto lupe's or montana's shoulders.. either of those two might be able to "carry the cross" better. nas just plain dropped the batton as far as i'm concerned. eat it nas. rise again like an illuminati phoenix, or just die a plain death as a servant and slave of Allah swt the Most High. the choice is yours. personally i recommend slavehood. it brings more inner peace.
    peace.

Newsletter Signup