Nas is the greatest of all time

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Just sticky this fact at the top or something so it never has to be discussed.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Agree'd
    No one else compares

2. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Greatest Lyricist of all-time definitely! Best catalog of all-time definitely!
    Money!

3. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Yep, Nas is easilly the GOAT

4. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:09 AM

You can't just give him the crown, thats no fun, it has to be discussed and agreed upon. Why is he the greatest? How is he the greatest? Whats his best attribute?... We gotta discuss this shit. For the sake of argument I'll throw Mos Def, Talib, Kanye, Em and of course Jay out there, why is Nas better?

5. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:22 AM

SlyBeGone wrote:
    You can't just give him the crown, thats no fun, it has to be discussed and agreed upon. Why is he the greatest? How is he the greatest? Whats his best attribute?... We gotta discuss this shit. For the sake of argument I'll throw Mos Def, Talib, Kanye, Em and of course Jay out there, why is Nas better?

he just is (^_^)

6. Re: Nas is the greatest of all time

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:35 AM

Haze wrote:
    SlyBeGone wrote:

he just is (^_^)

Hmm... Interesting point.

Newsletter Signup