The Lost Tapes 2

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM

I wish Nas could release this soon!

I DONT want any songs we've already heard that can be found in decent quality, e.g.
Amongst Kings
Be A N***** Too
Déjà Vu
Gangsta Tears
Good Morning
Hope (Original Version)
I Already Know
The Rise & Fall
etc

But I would like to here these songs in full cdq:
Colors
Take It In Blood (Part 2)
H To The Omo (Stillmatic)
and... *drum roll* The Curse!

If TLT2 is finally released, I would prefer the Sony era songs than the Def Jam leftovers.
This could be a discussion on this album, and potential unreleased songs you want to hear.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Re: The Lost Tapes 2

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 4:50 AM

ElDylan wrote:
    I would like to hear the final version of The Scientist.

what we know about this is:
    - there's no more than 3-5 seconds left to the version we've heard. (confirmed by just blaze and scarves).
    - just blaze wanted j-z on the song
    - nas got a call from kelis, left the studio, and never returned to finish the song.

2. Re: The Lost Tapes 2

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Rector wrote:
    ElDylan wrote:
    I would like to hear the final version of The Scientist.

what we know about this is:
    - there's no more than 3-5 seconds left to the version we've heard. (confirmed by just blaze and scarves).
    - just blaze wanted j-z on the song
    - nas got a call from kelis, left the studio, and never returned to finish the song.

A Jay z feature on the scientist would be amazing. I will probably enjoy this more than life is good, it's just more my taste. I haven't really enjoyed the singles, nasty and daughters were good, this is just more my taste

3. Re: The Lost Tapes 2

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:17 PM

needs to be a bonus disc with Life is Good!
    Money!

4. Re: The Lost Tapes 2

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM

You cant find Amongst Kings in a mastered quality... and since its one of the best Nas songs, it rlly should be on Lost Tapes 2!