Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Yo this is thugspoet, had a couple other name over the years been on the nas forum since Stillmatic, was part of the Street Diciple street team also, been on Vampy forum for the past few years since the (white board) went down.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:31 PM

umm ok.

2. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Rector wrote:
    umm ok.

Stick to ktt fakkit, this is for the original Nas stans back in the day

3. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Lmao @ "Nagra is a fakkit"

4. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:43 PM

word

5. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I'm from the old NaS BBS as well. I remember P-Hill, Reigns, Sage the Infinite, Amante, I am... KalonReza and many others. It was a hilarious forum back then and it was somewhat sad to see it shut down.

6. Re: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 5:18 PM

i heard about the old Nas BBS

7. RE: Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:34 PM

The old Nas boards and forum? I read that stuff daily - never posted much. Was too young and scared and rarely had much to say. But I followed it close.

The best part about that community, for me, was the help you guys provided with rare and obscure audio. Now it doesn't take any effort and has much less value, but back in 1998-2002, getting those mp3s was like touching holy relics. The lyrical interpretations and discussion was always good too, but the audio...that feeling of hunting down and hearing what very few had heard?

I remember stutopdog and kolonreza and Reza. Good to know the old timers are still around.

8. Re: Roll Call

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 3:41 AM

Rector wrote:
    umm ok.

^^ guess u a rookie to this

I see u P-hill, Asum

@ Nijel yeah Stu use to bless us with those fake lyrics....lol

9. Re: Roll Call

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Word up yo

this is galouuolag

my name is uolag on allhiphop, GalouDaBklynKing on SOHH, galou on NaSForum.com

NaS fan for life

10. Re: Roll Call

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM

galouuolag wrote:
    Word up yo

this is galouuolag

my name is uolag on allhiphop, GalouDaBklynKing on SOHH, galou on NaSForum.com

NaS fan for life

what up fam!!

11. Re: Roll Call

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

checking in
    STILL THE HOTTEST

12. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:45 AM

blazn wrote:

what up fam!!

whats up bruh, we gonna make this site epic.

13. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:53 AM

just testing something

14. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

What's up son? I wasnt on the old Nas site but I still want to introduce myself. Im an occasional lurker on AHH and SOHH but I dont comment. Huge Nas fan and cant wait for Life is Good to drop.

15. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 2:13 PM

galouuolag wrote:
    blazn wrote:

what up fam!!

whats up bruh, we gonna make this site epic.

4 sho man!

16. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Twisted Mental....

17. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Understanding on the check in from the old NaS Street's Disciple's Forum. I have fond memories of the homey Alpo 88 gettin' exposed and sonned lol lol lol. Sh*t started gettin' outta' hand with different aliases and screen names and stuff and so Sony shut it down. Hopin' some of us have grown up a little since then lol. Peace.

18. Re: Roll Call

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM

The sliest of the slimy Sly's reporting in. Not much of a track record on Nas forums, been a fan for a while though. Don't check SOHH or AllHipHop all that much, unless its big news or related to an artist I like. Used to check Rap Basement often before it just died. Now I usually just check This is 50 for info, they've been good so far, plus the comments from the dumb asses are fuckin hilarious. But this place seems to be developing onto an interesting community, think I'll stick around for a while... SON!

19. Re: Roll Call

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM

The Deathless Man wrote:
    I'm from the old NaS BBS as well. I remember P-Hill, Reigns, Sage the Infinite, Amante, I am... KalonReza and many others. It was a hilarious forum back then and it was somewhat sad to see it shut down.

I don't remember P-Hill, but I'm P-High here. PerpetuallyHigh! Who were you on there?

I only remembered two names- Illuminati NJ (tournament king) and Stu the Top Dogg (funniest alive), until I began researching the Nas BBS 11 years later. All the names are coming back- Sage, The Solid Spyder, Homer J Simpson, Osama bin Laden...
    I think it was Stu who had posts about the different types of shit you can take, Law and Order: Vampire Hunters Division, arnold schwarzenegger, and Wu-Tang members beefing.
    This was back in 2001- my freshmen year of high school - so many sleepless nights

That BBS taught me how to write raps

20. Re: Roll Call

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Poet wrote:
    Rector wrote:
    umm ok.

Stu use to bless us with those fake lyrics....lol

Stu had the funniest parody of the Takeover...
    I don't remember a word of it but I just remembering dying...