Roll Call

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Yo this is thugspoet, had a couple other name over the years been on the nas forum since Stillmatic, was part of the Street Diciple street team also, been on Vampy forum for the past few years since the (white board) went down.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Understanding on the check in from the old NaS Street's Disciple's Forum. I have fond memories of the homey Alpo 88 gettin' exposed and sonned lol lol lol. Sh*t started gettin' outta' hand with different aliases and screen names and stuff and so Sony shut it down. Hopin' some of us have grown up a little since then lol. Peace.

2. Re: Roll Call

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:44 AM

The sliest of the slimy Sly's reporting in. Not much of a track record on Nas forums, been a fan for a while though. Don't check SOHH or AllHipHop all that much, unless its big news or related to an artist I like. Used to check Rap Basement often before it just died. Now I usually just check This is 50 for info, they've been good so far, plus the comments from the dumb asses are fuckin hilarious. But this place seems to be developing onto an interesting community, think I'll stick around for a while... SON!

3. Re: Roll Call

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:26 PM

The Deathless Man wrote:
    I'm from the old NaS BBS as well. I remember P-Hill, Reigns, Sage the Infinite, Amante, I am... KalonReza and many others. It was a hilarious forum back then and it was somewhat sad to see it shut down.

I don't remember P-Hill, but I'm P-High here. PerpetuallyHigh! Who were you on there?

I only remembered two names- Illuminati NJ (tournament king) and Stu the Top Dogg (funniest alive), until I began researching the Nas BBS 11 years later. All the names are coming back- Sage, The Solid Spyder, Homer J Simpson, Osama bin Laden...
    I think it was Stu who had posts about the different types of shit you can take, Law and Order: Vampire Hunters Division, arnold schwarzenegger, and Wu-Tang members beefing.
    This was back in 2001- my freshmen year of high school - so many sleepless nights

That BBS taught me how to write raps

4. Re: Roll Call

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Poet wrote:
    Rector wrote:
    umm ok.

Stu use to bless us with those fake lyrics....lol

Stu had the funniest parody of the Takeover...
    I don't remember a word of it but I just remembering dying...

5. Re: Roll Call

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM

BLACKICE..from the old Sony boards, also had another alias ATLSHINE.