Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Doing a list of NAS' best songs and albums is too easy, so I decided to list the worst songs he has ever made.

1. Big Girl
2. Big Things
3. Braveheart Party
4. I Want To Talk To You
5. Money Is My Bitch

Plus: One of the Worst NaS lines ever:

I Want To Talk To You

"Niggas playing Playstations/ They building space stations/ On Mars, plotting civilizations"

Thank God for Stillmatic

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Oh dear god, i never heard any of those songs before so i looked them up, i lol'd at Braveheart Party, so bad.

as for my top 5, idk. Probably #1 Another black girl lost

2. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I forgot about Black Girl Lost pt. II, it was so atrocious I totally erased it from my mind.

3. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Am I the only one who actually dug "Big Girl"? That hook was corny as hell but I didn't think the song was bad. Anyways, my top 5.

1. Zone Out
    2. Dr. Knockboot
    3. Braveheart Party
    4. Shoot Em Up
    5. Another Black Girl Lost

4. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 3:18 AM

Kingpin91 wrote:

4. Shoot Em Up

Really? C'mon now...

I don't think I have five, I'll have to look, but for now: "Nastradamus" and "Money Is My Bitch"

5. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:31 AM

I think creativity is Nas' forte and these kinda tracks just serve to prove that fact.. (Money Is My Bitch, Big Girl, and Dr Knockboot), sort of like Rewind... tracks like Zone Out and Shoot em Up (-_-)! #differentStory

6. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:37 AM

SlyBeGone wrote:
    Kingpin91 wrote:

4. Shoot Em Up

Really? C'mon now...

I don't think I have five, I'll have to look, but for now: "Nastradamus" and "Money Is My Bitch"

Nas's flow and delivery was ass on that song. I never understood why people loved that song. The beat was alright but it wasn't all that. I definitely prefer Big Girl over Shoot Em Up

7. RE: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Wow are you serious about Money Is My Bitch? I'm shocked by that to be perfectly honest,Im not a fan of the original beat myself but love this version of it http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-player.php?id=md80c16e&tid=16

Really good metaphor and just a good song in general.

8. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM

In no particular order (just as they pop into my head):

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    Big Girl
    Smokin'
    Not Going Back
    No One Else In The Room
    *The Makings Of A Perfect Bitch (threw this in as an extra joint just because it's so weak smh)

9. Re: Top 5 Worst NaS Songs

Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:08 PM

don't know about his worst song but a song I really don't like from the Nigger album is Testify. It's one of the worst songs I heard by him. The beat is good, the lyrics not so.

Newsletter Signup