LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Nas_-_Life_is_Good.jpg

In my opinion this is the worst album cover he has ever put out.
I understand it is meant to convey what has transpired in his life since Kelis, but it just seems tacky and uninspired.
Hopefully the music isn't as disappointing.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Really bold of Nas
    and i like it..
    Hope it shows just how deep the cd is gonna be...

2. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Poet wrote:
    ^^Nah I love it.....Nas post divorce has been so free(less guarded) its like him saying I know I got all this drama in my life but I'm not going to hide it I will talk and sing about it...fuck it "Life Is Good"

Glad he put out a trailer so it helped us stan/fans/haters/trolls understand where he is coming from.

BTW.....Hello forum wake up! Nas just put out the cover to his album..... here should be flooded

Agree with all of that..

3. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I really like this album cover man. He's like fuck it, I went through all this shit but still, life is good. Having a great feeling about this album son. Now it's time for that tracklist to come out though

4. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:20 PM

STAN MODE

@ 13s-30s mark I think tat may be tat train sound(could be 100% wrong)
    @31s-39s sounds like another beat of the album
    @50s-1min another probable beat of the album

the latter sound really dope(not saying the other were not)

5. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Poet wrote:
    STAN MODE

@ 13s-30s mark I think tat may be tat train sound(could be 100% wrong)

Ehhh... Are you sure? Those songs sound more like they're part of the clips

6. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Kingpin91 wrote:
    Poet wrote:
    STAN MODE

@ 13s-30s mark I think tat may be tat train song(could be 100% wrong)

Ehhh... Are you sure? Those songs sound more like they're part of the clips

note parts highlighted......but I think I'm on to something.....they did the same for distant relatives promos

7. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:54 AM

I like it man. It's a proper grown man swag. I like Nas because he keep expressing every his life stage so honestly though his music with his wise words and lyrical skill. I'm glad that we can still listen to new music from Nas as grown man. Thats something we couldnt listen from Pac and Biggie anymore.

8. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Poet wrote:

BTW.....Hello forum wake up! Nas just put out the cover to his album..... here should be flooded

The forum is tacky. I told you people wouldn't be bothered to come back long-term, guess it was just a few days. Only like 15 people maximum will remain and it will collect dust like thenasforum.

lol, but seriously. The album cover is ok, It's probably his third worst cover after nastradamus/iww.

9. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Rector wrote:
    Poet wrote:

lol, but seriously. The album cover is ok, It's probably his third worst cover after nastradamus/iww.

Time is a hell of a thing I remember all the hate Stillmatic cover got and how it was hailed as the worse now people be trying to decipher it

10. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I like the idea but i dont think it really worked,Look at the seat of the chair,looks like some kind of poor photoshop job to be honest.

11. RE: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:51 AM

The NaS sign is even smaller than the God's Son album.
    But that had a very large album title written across the middle.
    I think all the empty space, along with the black background leads it to be very bland.

12. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:17 PM

in my view this is the worst album cover :/

13. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I think the album cover is Nice , on some grown man shit , plus it actually reminds me of the stillmatic album
    cover , at first you might be like how is this like stillmatic album cover, but number 1 look at the deep thought facial expression that nas has on both covers and stillmatic and Life is Good are the only Nas album covers where a picture of Nas's whole front side of his body is actually in the pictue. check it out remember stillmatic album nas is flossed out and crounching down but you see his whole body, same with life is good Nas is sitting down but whole body is pictured I think it means he put his whole mind , body and soul into this one (I know I am rambling a little bit)

14. Re: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I think the cover is better than Nastradamus IMO. Im really not a fan of the cover on Nastradamus

15. RE: LIFE IS GOOD ALBUM COVER REVEALED. THOUGHTS?

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM

To be honest the trailer combined with the album cover (his facial expression and Kelis' dress) leads me to think that he may be going for the ironic tittle curve. Like "Yeah, look at all the shit I gotta deal with, Life Is Good... my ass". Btw, is it just me, or does the IRS wait till you're in the worst position financially so they can start aggressively charging artists.