Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM

http://soundcloud.com/nasirjones/accident-murderers-feat-rick

Its not amazing at first listen, but knowing Nas I have to go back and listen a few times before I can make up my mind. I'm also a little biase since I'm not really a fan of officer Ricky.

Your thoughts...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Listen to the story nas kills it. It's Ross who's off topic

2. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Song Is Weak As Shit, The Chorus Is Cheeky As Fuck And This Site Is Dead.

3. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Song is crazy ill.

4. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:30 PM

People need to stop putting artists and their craft in a box... I personally think Nas and Ross make a very lethal combination on the mic... From the first time I heard 'Usual Suspects', to 'Accident Murderers' they have made beautiful music together... I am also sure that is why the partnership has been strong to this day... Plus I see Nas influencing all those MMG guys to be a little more lyrical, and to tell realer stories... I think Nas is opening up and ready to pass on the knowledge to the younger guys... That is the essence of hip hop, in my opinion at least

5. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Yeah that s*it is Nasty, ya boy just killed cakes especially the ones with fillin, but Imma dreamer I wish there was no murders in the streets, but thats just me. At any rate, Nasir real relevent brah, I am sure its going to be very effective. I wonder if he will add to The Firm though, he kinda refferenced his desire to nwork with the youth, I hope he finds away to impact them by all means.. I know I heard mention some young man that he said was talented in one of his interviews, cant remember the cats name though, its kinda cool he co-signed or what not, my sons prollya be rockin with em. I like to stick with garentees, NASTY ...........

6. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Yeah just like someone else mentioned. First listen it was nothing crazy. Ofcoarse Nas killed it, the hook was ight. I was hoping Ross would stay with the topic and not about his usually fly shit. But I can't expect that from not such a lyrical artist. But I have to listen a few more times, im sure it will grow on me. Regardless Im looking forward to this album. Day 1 purchase.

7. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 6:14 AM

eddymih wrote:
    People need to stop putting artists and their craft in a box... I personally think Nas and Ross make a very lethal combination on the mic... From the first time I heard 'Usual Suspects', to 'Accident Murderers' they have made beautiful music together... I am also sure that is why the partnership has been strong to this day... Plus I see Nas influencing all those MMG guys to be a little more lyrical, and to tell realer stories... I think Nas is opening up and ready to pass on the knowledge to the younger guys... That is the essence of hip hop, in my opinion at least

... that's one of my favourite tracks in the album... the only artist thats missin here is AZ, but i think Ricky Rozay's gonna take his spot real soon..

8. Re: Nas ft Rick Ross - "Accident Murderers"

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:13 AM

i think it was a good combination.as usual Don is for e message and Ricky is cocky, but its a dope track.and i like the message.Life Is Good