My Thoughts On The Forum

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 8:56 AM

As delighted as I am to finally have what seems to have potential to be a quality fan site unlike TheNasForum which seems to be interested in having topics about anything but Nas,There are a few things im not a fan off.

1.The Backround,I like it but not when it leads to having topics kinda transparent,It just doesn't look good as a whole.

2.The way Quoting posts works,It just looks messy it needs a box of some sorts around it like most other forums.

3.Moderators,Are there any? Because it kinda seems that way at the moment.I'v seen a 3-5 topics so far that have no real meaning to it or way of making discussion,also applies to the blogs.

4.Every second post being the same,Didnt really know how to word that.But what i mean is that the background of the first post is clear and the next is black and transparent,Would look an awful lot better if it was all black transparent.

Just a few things to consider in my opinion.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: My Thoughts On The Forum

Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I agree also but it is a work in progress I am sure.
    SimplyKes-NaS BiggestFan

2. Re: My Thoughts On The Forum

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Who can truly objectively comment on someone's work of Art I agree that it is a movement in process. Although the wise seek answers do not over think the forum go beyond and remain in a state of Seeking what the forum offers to your mind state on a personal(major) level over thinking reflects minor status. Courage a wonderful form of expression which you exhibit continue to Revelate.