Nas in South Africa

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:07 AM

I was wondering whether Nas will ever come and do a tour in South Africa.. I don't
remember him doing a tour in South Africa before.. It'd be cool see him perform live
maybe at the Coca Cola Dome or Blue Moon..

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nas in South Africa

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I can def see that happening...that would be dope

2. Re: Nas in South Africa

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM

That would be be the greatest thing for him to go to Africa and perform for you guys. I'm sure it is well on his mind. When I get that chance I'm going to adore every single spectrum of your town in South Africa. @ haze stay blessed!! ;-)

3. Re: Nas in South Africa

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:27 PM

If he does I would make the trip. I haven't there since 2005. Luv it there.
    BxNative

4. Re: Nas in South Africa

Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Indeed, Nas has a 'loyal' following down here in Africa... I am sure he'll come down very soon, most likely not too long after the album drops... I think he's in a good place and he'll start touring extensively again...

5. Re: Nas in South Africa

Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Im sure Africa is always on Nas radar, I can only imangine the energy and vibe being and performing in Africa, as he stated in Distant Relatives, My brothers and sisters are never forgotten NAH MEAN! #AFRICA
    realwomanville

6. Re: Nas in South Africa

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:00 AM

That will be a great thin for Nas to do us down here S.A, if he can perform in Cape Town

7. Re: Nas in South Africa

Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 5:59 AM

Yeah! It would be awesome for him to come to S.A. Nas and Jay Z performing live in S.A would be mind blowing.

8. Re: Nas in South Africa

Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 4:31 PM

He should have brought the Distant Relatives tour here with Damian Marley, plus on the album they be talking about how life originates from Africa, and scientist theorised it began in the cradle of mankind which is right here in South Africa...

9. Re: Nas in South Africa

Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Nas and Damian were planning on bringing the Distant Relative tour to Africa this year. It was all planned out but the demand for the tour was bigger than they anticipated. the original venues were to small and the african countries wanted more dates added from what I heard, so they are planning on rescheduling. Right now it is out of Nas and Damian's hands (again from what I heard). The two are basically waiting for the countries to make concrete financial offers and the planning to be done in a professional way. No use for them to show up and it's amateur hour. I for one am planning to drive all the way to South Africa for the gig. They obviously won't come to Namibia. Seeing Nas live, is a must for me as a die hard fan.

10. Re: Nas in South Africa

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM

based wrote:
    he don't wanna see all you nasty niggers eating dirt and chillin with the flys.
    that's why my baby coming to Europe all summer, and what bitch.

Imma Nigga, he a Nigga, they some Niggas, we some Niggas, would u like to be a Nigga too.

Ignorance as now place in the world read more maybe u would understand more. Not a dis at all lady but ur view on Africians is jaded.