1. Calela avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Calela said:

I hope is more than a Tshirt. Maybe it should be Tickets to the governors ball and meet Nas and hang out with him backstage.

2. Anton Malmstroem avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 7:12 AM, Anton Malmstroem said:

Life Is Good because we have Illmatic, the best Hip-Hop album ever recorded, no other rapper have a flow that is nearly as good as NaS! Life is also good because The Crewdesizer is coming to a town near my home called "Hässleholm" to show us swedes how real hip-hop is supposed to sound. REPRESENT REPRESENT!

3. Calela avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Calela said:

Life is good because I learned to forgive.  Before I learned how to forgive, I was unable to move on in my life.
    My mother taught me the value of life at an early age. Because of the civil war in the 1970’s, she decided to cross the border from Belize. I loved my mother, but I did not feel love for her when she drank and could not take care of me. I did not see mother for days and maybe for weeks.  I missed her and I did not like staying with strangers while she worked. The last person I lived with was my grandmother, and I helped her sell food at the market. She talked to me about God and the world, and I enjoyed being with her. Grandmother would make me walk to the market by myself. I always did what she told me to because I trusted her. I did not miss my mother because I felt safe living with my grandmother.
    I did not want to go with my mother the day she came to pick me up. She left me at the market and told me to wait for her. I wanted to leave and go home to my grandmother, but I was scared that my mother would be mad at me. She probably hoped that someone would take me. I stayed at the market for a long time. A police officer found me, but I did not want to go with him. I wanted him to take me to my grandmother but instead he took me to the orphanage. I knew if I went with him that my mother would never find me.
    I lived in three orphanages. At the beginning I was happy living in the orphanage, but as I got older it became more difficult to accept it. I was scared because I did not have anyone to cry to.  I often felt like escaping but did not have anywhere to go. When I thought about my family, I wanted to forget about them forever. I blamed everything on my mother but I could not change the past. I was angry and confused in my life.
    Looking back, I understand that my mother made a choice for me because I would have a better chance in life than with her. I thank God for giving me the experience of survival and I have forgiven my mother for leaving me at the market at a young age.
    I prayed every day and night for God to take my pain and tears away. Now, I am thankful and blessed to wakeup every morning and be here.
    My humble beginnings have driven me to want to help those who are less fortunate. These lessons have affirmed my philosophy that education, sanitation, a safe food supply, and clean running water are extremely important. The struggles that I have endured as a child have greatly influenced me to focus my life on helping people who cannot afford all these necessities which many of us take for granted. My life is good because God is good.

4. nicbran74 avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 8:11 PM, nicbran74 said:

Life is good because I have a beautiful family and home to call my own. Our family was a victim of a home robbery where we lost everything of value, but we still have eachother which is worth more than anything material. We rose above the pain and stuck together. We built the house of our dreams and my two sons are amazing! Oldest just became an eagle scout and youngest is following in his steps. My father was ill and had his leg amputated to save his life. We are so thankful he is still with is. LIFE IS GOOD!

5. xhalo_effect avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:13 PM, xhalo_effect said:

There are so many reasons why life is good. We never really understand how truly blessed we are, until were on the outside looking in. From my perspective life is good because I have a family that loves me, and supports me with college and pursing a career in psychology, wonderful friends, and last but definitely not least GOD. Through him anything is possible! I have a chance to chase my dreams and some people never have the opportunity to do that. I am just grateful that I have life and I'm well. "no matter what life is good".

6. Shannon avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Shannon said:

Life is good because I have a job that I love and I get the opportunity to help others go after their goals and dreams in life. I also have a wonderful and supporting family which has been there during rough times. I have a wonderful fiance who has a passion for life and makes me laugh. I also am so lucky to have a roof over my head and able to live life comfortably while being able to give to others. Life is Good!

7. yoliflores avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 4:02 PM, yoliflores said:

My life is good because even though my husband left me to raise 3 children on my own, they have grown to be 3 outstanding individuals who watch over me and now that I recently lost my job, they have stepped up to the plate to help! #grateful

8. Lateefah avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 6:13 AM, Lateefah said:

I lost my companion to the system, laid off my job of 5 years, and my mom (may she RIP) all back-to-back. Father was on drugs...so I had no real support. I grieved hard for years, trapped in my thoughts. Trying to look for work and go to school full-time to make a way for myself with all this on my heart. Well though I had to drop out of school for now, two weeks before I was headed for HOMELESS, I applied...interviewed...and was offered a job I really wanted. So you're probably wondering, "How LifeIsGood for me"? Well through all the pain, and heartache I went through, go through, and will go through I cant verbalize it but I can feel the love of some source always there right on time. Love is energy, not always from those that you can see with your eyes. I'm hurt still but I'm thankful for "ALL MY STRUGGLES", because in the end I always can appreciate the outcome. While I may not have everything I want, I have what I need (Shelter, food, water, and a paycheck). Some people don't have that and for that reason for me "LifeIsGood" and so is God!!!

9. Eric J avatar

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Eric J said:

Everyday I wake up and breathe another breath, LIFE IS GOOD. My life is good because I have support and love from people all across the world. I'm currently studying in the university and learning a lot. My family and friends are all currently happy and and good health so I have nothing else to say but, life is good!!!!

10. JayWalkerBlack avatar

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM, JayWalkerBlack said:

Life is Good Cause I'm married to my Highschool Crush and we have 3 beautiful Children together. Life is Good because despite 2012 being my worst year ever, I'm still here. Life is Good because my Son was born healthy in January 2013 even though my wife was physically attacked in prison by C.O.'s while pregnant. Life is Good because "Life is Good" dropped in 012 and held me down. Esobar season NEVER left!!!!