1. Pinelli avatar

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Pinelli said:

#LifeIsGood because I am healthy.
    #LifeIsGood because God gave us hip hop.
    #LifeIsGood because Nas told me that and opened my eyes with it.
    #LifeIsGood

2. Brother Ken avatar

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Brother Ken said:

Life is good because God is good. God created all things to be good. God created all things, and God created my life in his image and his likeness. Therefore my life is good by nature. God is in me, in my life, therefore Iam God, so my life is good. I don’t get discouraged by the media that teaches that because where iam from (my environment) is other than good or because my people make certain decisions that they are anything other than good. My environment is good, my people and my life is good. My life is good, not by choice. But because God made it that way. Bad is a word only drawn up by humans that can create it. If God created everything, then everything is good. Make sure you use everything in a good way as God expects. God created my life, God is in my life, God is in me, Iam God. So MY LIFE IS GOOD. God created everything to be good, God created life, so LIFE IS GOOD.

3. Brother Ken avatar

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Brother Ken said:

Life is good becaue God is good. God created all things to be good. God created all things, and God created my life in his image and his likeness. therefore my life is good by nature. God is in me, in my life, therefore Iam God, so my life is good. I dont get discouraged by the media that teaches that because where iam from (my environment) is other than good or because my people make certain decisions that they are anything other than good. My environment is good, my people and my life is good. My life is good, not by choice. But because God made it that way. Bad is a word only drawn up by humans that can create it. If God created everything, then everything is good. Make sure you use everything in a good way as God expects. God created my life, God is in my life, God is in me, Iam God. So MY LIFE IS GOOD. God created everyting to be good, God created life, so LIFE IS GOOD.

4. Munchi239 avatar

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Munchi239 said:

Life is good because.......everyday that I am blessed to be here, to experience this thing called life, means that I get to unlock more and more of the secrets hinden within and fullfil my life purpose...so that at the end of it all I can go home being the greatest gift for whoever made it possible...

5. EorLEAN avatar

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM, EorLEAN said:

My Life is Good because I am young, strong, healthy and well educated. Waking up everyday with an open mind, I always can find something on Earth that fascinates me and expands my horizons. Living with a supportive family, having great friends, being an active, athletic person and on top of that, being a fan of Nas, I really don't think I have much more to ask for. God bless you, Nas. Thank you so much for what you do man. You are part of why my Life is Good.

6. StephAnnie avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM, StephAnnie said:

My life is good because I'm breathing,thinking,moving,livin' each day I allow myself to experience something new and through experiences I've learned to see things from a different point of view. Living in the present moment makes me feel so alive but I have to admit it took me a while to realize. Now it's simple, I sit back and meditate to maintain a positive state of mind, remind myself how life is good and visualize.

7. mcindahouse avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM, mcindahouse said:

#LifeIsGood because I'm a Street Disciple and my father has recently recovered from a heart attack! Giving brave heart a whole other definition!

8. PTerra avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM, PTerra said:

Back in December 2012 I got into a fight, while fighting one person his friend came out of nowhere and let off one shot. Close range the bullet went in and out my left hand breaking a bone. I'm still here to be there for my little girl. So yeah "Life is good"

9. Godson Ocran Jr avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Godson Ocran Jr said:

As long as I live, I have hope, and I believe that I will not be a tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms. I will excel and prevail, and for this reason, LIFEISGOOD.

10. Anthony_Bac avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Anthony_Bac said:

I am breathing, I have a roof over my head and a shirt on my back. I have a beautiful 7 year old son and a daughter on the way. Life is very good.