1. EorLEAN avatar

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM, EorLEAN said:

My Life is Good because I am young, strong, healthy and well educated. Waking up everyday with an open mind, I always can find something on Earth that fascinates me and expands my horizons. Living with a supportive family, having great friends, being an active, athletic person and on top of that, being a fan of Nas, I really don't think I have much more to ask for. God bless you, Nas. Thank you so much for what you do man. You are part of why my Life is Good.

2. StephAnnie avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM, StephAnnie said:

My life is good because I'm breathing,thinking,moving,livin' each day I allow myself to experience something new and through experiences I've learned to see things from a different point of view. Living in the present moment makes me feel so alive but I have to admit it took me a while to realize. Now it's simple, I sit back and meditate to maintain a positive state of mind, remind myself how life is good and visualize.

3. mcindahouse avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM, mcindahouse said:

#LifeIsGood because I'm a Street Disciple and my father has recently recovered from a heart attack! Giving brave heart a whole other definition!

4. PTerra avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM, PTerra said:

Back in December 2012 I got into a fight, while fighting one person his friend came out of nowhere and let off one shot. Close range the bullet went in and out my left hand breaking a bone. I'm still here to be there for my little girl. So yeah "Life is good"

5. Godson Ocran Jr avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Godson Ocran Jr said:

As long as I live, I have hope, and I believe that I will not be a tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms. I will excel and prevail, and for this reason, LIFEISGOOD.

6. Anthony_Bac avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Anthony_Bac said:

I am breathing, I have a roof over my head and a shirt on my back. I have a beautiful 7 year old son and a daughter on the way. Life is very good.

7. ItsSlikeR avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:32 PM, ItsSlikeR said:

Life is good because you experience a lot of things

8. ItsSlikeR avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:26 PM, ItsSlikeR said:

Life is good because I have a copy of Illmatic

9. ItsSlikeR avatar

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM, ItsSlikeR said:

It ain't hard to tell why life is good

10. Muffin avatar

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:27 AM, Muffin said:

life is good because God is good