1. DJ RomK avatar

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM, DJ RomK said:

I don’t usually post on the internet but this time, I could not stop myself from doing so with all my heart.
    Thank for your continuing work. You are an INSPIRATION!
    Your music can keep one grounded.
    Thank you for your reference to TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE; one of Haiti Forefathers; the country where I am from and also the first Black Republic in our era.
    May the Almighty The Great Creator continue to bless.

2. Haitian Bell avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Haitian Bell said:

Peace GOD
    When your product is service and you're consistently fruitful you have to be applauded. Clap, Clap, Clap to Mr. Jones, as I read a smile came over my face and a light went off. Keep up the great work, and like you the Further I get is the Further I want to go.

Love

3. prettyfacezbymi avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM, prettyfacezbymi said:

PHONEMAL ARTICLE!!!! I SMILE EVERYTIME I VISIT YOUR SITE AND SEE ALL YPHONEMAL ARTICLE!!!! I SMILE EVERYTIME I VISIT YOUR SITE AND SEE ALL YOUR CONTINUED SUCCESS… ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE TIMELESS! LIFE IS GOOD WAS PRICELESS.. I BEEN FOLLOWING YOU AND YOUR MUSIC SINCE MARCH 29, 1994 WHEN “ILLMATIC” WAS RELEASED!!!! STAY FOCUS YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT CONTINUED SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE. CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!
    “SINATRA IN THE SANDS” WOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A CONCERT NEXT MONTH IN HONOR OF THE ILLMATIC ALBUM

NEVER STOP NEVER SETTLE
    THIS DC GIRL LOVES YOU!!!! 
    OUR CONTINUED SUCCESS� ALL YOUR EFFORTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE TIMELESS! LIFE IS GOOD WAS PRICELESS.. I BEEN FOLLOWING YOU AND YOUR MUSIC SINCE MARCH 29, 1994 WHEN �ILLMATIC� WAS RELEASED!!!! STAY FOCUS YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT CONTINUED SUCCESS IN YOUR FUTURE. CAN�T WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!
    �SINATRA IN THE SANDS� WOW I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A CONCERT NEXT MONTH IN HONOR OF THE ILLMATIC ALBUM

NEVER STOP NEVER SETTLE
    THIS DC GIRL LOVES YOU!!!! �

4. Desmarie81 avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:52 AM, Desmarie81 said:

N*A*S :)

5. The Cisco Kid avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 10:03 AM, The Cisco Kid said:

LOVE

6. MR Mpatsi avatar

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 1:26 AM, MR Mpatsi said:

Nas his excellency the king of hip hop. lots of love to you my man for inspirational music. and Nas i'm also GOD SON..

7. jonathan kabuya avatar

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:59 PM, jonathan kabuya said:

nas can we hear more about the new Album ?
    can't wait man, we love you big brother.
    jonathan kabuya from south africa

8. MEHSI MUSIC avatar

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM, MEHSI MUSIC said:

Why has no one commented??

Nas, Congrats on the new endeavors and thank you for the timeless projects you've given to our generation over the years. Your skill is unprecedented. Looking forward to the New Fashion Line and Album. Oh, and thanks for the signed journal from the Life Is Good Pre-Order!

Forever Respected,