1. Maice239 avatar

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:52 AM, Maice239 said:

I remember growing up listening to these two projects created by the greatest mc of all time. Both are a masterpiece. Pure perfection. But my favorite of the two is It Was Writtin.

2. MrGaggi avatar

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM, MrGaggi said:

Man i remember hearing Nas on live at the bbq and halftime on the zebrahead sountrack, i couldn't wait till his album dropped. I was in the record store every month for about a 1yr checking for that album. That's the only album i replaced multiple times whenever it was lost or stolen. Illmatic is Nas' Sistine chapel. A Masterpiece.

3. Villan avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:16 PM, Villan said:

When illmatic came out, it was like the bible,
    When the it was written came out it was the New Testament

4. geoffreysomers102 avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM, geoffreysomers102 said:

i think that this album was one of his best of all time. i think he is still one of the truest rapers that is still out know unlike some of the raper that are coming out

5. IllyasMuhammad avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:44 AM, IllyasMuhammad said:

Illmatic! #NewYorkStateOfMind
    This album changed hip hop forever!

6. Laylo087 avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Laylo087 said:

the song was life's a B

7. Laylo087 avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Laylo087 said:

illmatic

8. Laylo087 avatar

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Laylo087 said:

Hands Down > I'm from the Southside of Chicago !!! Had the album when it can out an still play it everyday /REAL TALK/ !!! I'm 36 yrs old !!! I Remember I was on 79th st. 2 months ago Playing > an this young dude came to me an said: (Who is that) >> I said: (NAS) He said: (is that new ) >> I said (when was you born) He said (92) >> I said ( the album came out in 94 you was 3 yrs old ) So I told him to get it an listen to it

9. rigo avatar