1. Nisha X avatar

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Nisha X said:

This is a great deed Nas! True to the name Nasir, name meaning helper, one of gives victory!:) Very nice. You are helping others to achieve their career goals, a very thoughtful endeavor Nas

2. Friv Games avatar

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 7:36 AM, Friv Games said:

It was a great collaboration have more opportunities for students to share your article is very good,
    Friv Games

3. JAFTA avatar

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 2:35 AM, JAFTA said:

street educated

4. JAFTA avatar

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 2:35 AM, JAFTA said:

very impressive my man

5. Yukus Vinci Code avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Yukus Vinci Code said:

Never Heard of Rappers Doing all Out Educative stuffs like My Mentor Nas ...you the greatest ever Boss and i call you my Tutor ...Fathered Daughters and the Hell of a Son Raiser .!

6. Jewel avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Jewel said:

Such a great Idea! I love it!

7. Omaha Black Leaders Association avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Omaha Black Leaders Association said:

Do you remember "If I Ruled The World"? Released May 28, 1996. Happy Birthday to the song we also morn the death of a poet just like you Maya Angelou! Thank you for all you do NAS.

8. Todd avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Todd said:

This is it... what I've been looking for. we need more people and companies like this in the world! WE are our future and we should be helping each other in more and better ways than we are to figure out how we can be at our greatest! I don't want to start to look back on yesterday, gripping at the loose string of missed opportunities I've left behind... I'd rather make a rope out of them and have it to share so we can all grab hold and ground ourselves into a better tomorrow. I'm really inspired by this article and then throw my favorite artist into the mix and i'm really hooked! Someone you decide to listen to and not the people prescribed to tell you when to listen to them, can have a great influence on you! NAS' story telling put into rhyme made more sense than a lot of what my parents and teachers were telling me about what i should be doing. He taught me what i could be doing and gave me a sense of awareness! i know if Nas is involved he will help more people on a better path in life, with Koru, people can also get help with what directions you might take on that path! People getting together helping people is what its all about, and then we can all get down! Please consider me for your scholarships during whichever time period (the join koru link led me to a closed page) but also consider me for any position you might have an opening for that could let me be part of this great company. I was born and raised in the Washington DC metropolitan area. I also speak French and Spanish fluently. I have a BA in International Business Administration that i received from the University of Whales, Cardiff. I have also lived in Spain, France, and most recently i moved back to the DC metro area from living in Belgium for 5 years. please contact me at Wczartoryski@gmail.com for my resume. I really hope to hear back from you.
    Witold
    Everyone calls me Todd!

9. G Kim avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:37 PM, G Kim said:

This too shall pass Mr. Huspen

10. Anthony Huspen avatar

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Anthony Huspen said:

I have recently graduated college with a BA in graphic design. I am currently struggling to find a full time job in my field. Nas has been my role model/idol since I was a kid. If there is any way you can help please contact me. A.huspen@gmail.com