1. LoveNastyNas avatar

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM, LoveNastyNas said:

Life is good because life is free and love is life; God is love so God is life! Life is good because you can speak LIFE in every DEAD situation! Life is Good..

2. Calela avatar

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Calela said:

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!! Be Blessed

3. EYEam avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 7:05 AM, EYEam said:

4. Calela avatar

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Calela said:

For EYEAM I am glad that you realize your blessings! I like your post

5. LOVE avatar

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 3:05 PM, LOVE said:

SHORT
    Life is Good, when you know who you are , when you are comfortable in your own skin and and when fear is not an option.
    N' SWEET
    My Life is Good because I finally got the chance to see one of my favorite Hip Hop artist preform live. It wasn't at some huge arena or in a club with screaming fans carrying on. It was at a quaint venue in Williamsburg Brooklyn. He was so close I could literally touch him. I had him all to myself and it felt soo GOOD! He played all of his greats/hits and new stuff with a live band which took me back to when I was carefree and careless. Life was good that night, shit it was amazing! Long Live the smooth Daddy-o of Hip Hop "Aint No Half Stepping" BIG DADDY KANE.
    LOL!!... thought you had a friend - -KIDDING! ;-)

6. Tenacity avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Tenacity said:

Life Is Good because we all have the breath of God in our body, therefore, we have life. Life is good because we are here. Life is good because we are all unique. We are all talented at something. We have the ability to do anything we put our mind to. Life is good because life is life, meaning that with the good comes the bad and we manage to get by through thick and thin. Life is good because life goes on. It goes on for those who are being born and for those who are long gone. Life is Good because at the end of the day we all have something to smile about. Life is good because we all have a dream and that dream can become a reality with perseverance and hard work. Life is good because whether or not we are or are not happy or successful, we can be. Life is good because life is God's most prized possession and we have it. Life is good because we are all perfect in our own way. There is no one like the individual that we are and there will never be. Life is Good because Life is Life, full of surprises, and we have it.

7. Tenacity avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM, Tenacity said:

Life Is Good because I have the breath of God in my body therefore I have life. Life is good because we have life. We are here. Life is good because we are all unique. We are all talented at something. We have the ability to do anything we put our mind. Life is good because life is life, meaning that with the good comes the bad and we manage to get by through thick and thin. Life is good because life goes on. It goes on for those who are being born and for those who are long gone. Life is Good because at the end of the day we all have something to smile about. Life is good because we all have a dream and that dream can become a reality with perseverance and hard work. Life is good because whether or not we are or are not happy or successful, we can be. Life is good because life is God's most prized possession and we have it. Life is good because we are all perfect in our own way. There is no one like the individual that we are. Life is Good because Life is Life and we have it.

8. ewwsamy avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM, ewwsamy said:

Life is good because i am able to write this with a true heart, i truly believe life is good, life is good even when it isnt looking soo good, but its not whats on the outside "circomstances" which makes life beautifull, its ur perception, and how you view them that makes life good. i can sit here and tell you good circomstances about my life, but they all mean nothing if thats what makes your life good! life is good when you wake up on a sidewalk with a heart flooded with peace, life is good just to feel the suns warm rays against your skin. Life is good when you cherish all of gods simple gifts, and dont focus on material happyness. WIN from within :) peace , love & sound minds to you all. Love sammy

9. MadsnCheese avatar

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:30 PM, MadsnCheese said:

Life is good because family and friends are good and I have been fortunate in life to be surrounded by love. Life is good because I treat everyone that I meet with respect and kindness and remove myself from those people that choose to live a life of negativity. Life is good because I have been lucky to be born and raised in Canada a country of diversity, opportunity and free health care. Also we have really good weed up here and nothing compliments great rhymes and beats more than a great bag of delicious. Be positive have compassion and be an example of what a good person should be.

10. KIMAKAA KIM avatar

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:54 AM, KIMAKAA KIM said:

THANK YOU NAS FOR GIVEN ME BACK SOME HIP-HOP AND GIVING ME INSPIRATION TO WANT TO WRITE AND SING AGAIN LIFE WILL REMAIN GOOD AS LONG AS I'M GOOD TO IT. ~KIMAKAAKIM
    SORRY ABOUT... THAT GIVING ME NOT MAKING ME.