1. Thizznesss avatar

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Thizznesss said:

My fav Nas joints is the Wholle Discography!

2. Ianous avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Ianous said:

1. De Ja VU
    2. NY State of Mind
    3. Suspect
    4. Life Is Like A Dice Game
    5. Affirmative Action
    6. Take It In Blood
    7.Undying Love
    8.The Message
    9. It Ain't Hard To Tell
    10. One Mic

3. ibinBilal avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:34 PM, ibinBilal said:

esco lets go, understanding, get down, One time 4 your mind, no ideas original, if I ruled the world, on the real, streets disciple, 2nd childhood, Breathe....this is impossible theres too many War, message to the feds, Queens get the money, film... the list goes on

4. weall730 avatar

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:20 AM, weall730 said:

1.life's a bitch 2.your da man 3.u gotta love it 4.ghetto prisoners 5.thief's theme 6. friends 7. patience 8. nasty 9. anybody test 10. still dreaming. quiet niggas, nigger (slave and the master), project roach... top ten shit do top 50 my nig 100

5. bbcillmatic avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:25 PM, bbcillmatic said:

It is very difficult to list only 10 songs!
    But here goes my list:
    NY State of Mind
    Halftime
    It Ain't Hard To Tell
    The World Is Yours
    Silent Murder
    Black Girl Lost
    I Gave You Power
    Can't Forget About You
    Thief's Theme
    One Mic

I want to add more to this list!! It would be easier for me if it was top 50.

6. William H avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:40 PM, William H said:

Some good choices there, It's cool you got your own preference of tracks & not just singles & stuff, that most would put.

7. NASoneLOVE avatar

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:42 PM, NASoneLOVE said:

#1. ONE LOVE thus my rap name LaylaONElove ... #2. Hey Nas ft Claudette Ortiz & Kelis 3. The World Is Yours 4. Stillmatic 5. One Mic 6. The Flyest 7. Smokin 8. Get Down 9. I Can 10. Got Ur Self A ... [OK OK ONE MORE .. MOST RECENTLY THE DON & DAUGHTERS , #lifeisgood i got it tatted love NAS

8. P PINA avatar

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 4:26 PM, P PINA said:

Ones of my favorites are ghetto prisoners,Memory Lane,the essence...and a lot more

9. Mal617 avatar

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Mal617 said:

Purple, Nas is like , Blaze A 50 and many more

10. Fr@nk_DaDa avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Fr@nk_DaDa said:

I cant give u a list bro,to many tracks to choose from.