1. TRISH avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:42 AM, TRISH said:

IN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH U ! CANT WAIT TO SEE U

2. JJ299 avatar

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM, JJ299 said:

Soooooo DOPE!!!!!

3. Ortopaz avatar

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Ortopaz said:

Now that wud be a classical finish b4 2013 kicksoff, will love to see ya

4. Brooklyn718 avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Brooklyn718 said:

Can't wait for New Years Eve

5. MarvelousBeing avatar

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 3:33 AM, MarvelousBeing said:

Wow awesome Nas! Okay, seeing you in concert has just officially been added to my Bucket List :-). To see you perform in person will be unreal! You are Greatest Rapper of All Times (past, present and future).

6. prettyfacezbymi avatar

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 3:25 PM, prettyfacezbymi said:

I have been a Lauren Hill & NAS Fan since the 90's!!! And to see them still united in the Twenth Century is AMAZING!!! August 24, 2010 @ Park in DC, Nov.4,2012 in Dc & Dec. 31, 2012 in NYC has officially made this the Best Year EVER!!! xoxoxox

7. AnnaMenace avatar

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:01 AM, AnnaMenace said:

I hope the tour comes to Rancho Cucamonga, California so that I can drive myself and I hope it comes on a weekend so that I can bring my son and daughter! OMG I am going to quit buying pot for a spell so I can buy three backstage passes!

8. JNOctrl avatar

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM, JNOctrl said:

List of dates

9. Ianous avatar

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:55 PM, Ianous said:

Where is the city list?

10. MauriceBailey avatar

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 10:48 PM, MauriceBailey said:

YESSS! #1 -- First I'd like to take this opportunity to say, come to Omaha!!! Second, I'd like to shamelessly promote myself, I produce -> http://soundcloud.com/mauricebailey/elixir-rough-mix-produced-by#share